Your vehicle donation can make a real and immediate difference to a local family in need during this difficult time and spread positivity and hope throughout our community. Working Wheels follows CDC guidelines with safety and sanitizing procedures to protect the health of our donors, program participants, and staff. Our touchless car donation process can be completed online and by phone without any physical contact.
Touchless Donation Process
- Please fill out a donation form online or call 828-633-6888 and press 1 for vehicle donations.
- Locate your title and set aside 15-20 minutes for a phone call appointment with a representative from Working Wheels.
- During this appointment, we will walk you through the process of preparing the title as well as ask you a series of questions about the vehicle.
- Drop off the vehicle and title at Working Wheels if you are able. If the vehicle is not driveable, please drop off or mail the title to Working Wheels (76 Weaverville Road, Asheville NC 28804). Once the title is received, we will set up a tow truck appointment to retrieve the vehicle.
- Remove your license plate from the vehicle after you drop it off or before the tow truck comes. Return your plate to your nearest DMV tag office or mail directly to
NCDMV Vehicle Registration Section
Renewal Title & Plate Unit
3148 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27697-3148
Receipts are provided upon request.
- Cancel liability insurance on the vehicle.
- We will mail you a bill of sale and the information you need to file for a tax deduction.